Friday, September 7, 2012

The word is love


Bonnie tells her story: "I tried my best. As soon as I was old enough, they confined me and told me to have puppies. I happily did it, because I loved all my little ones. I did this for years. I was filled with love for all the little puppies I gave birth to year after year. One day, I heard them say I was too old to have babies any longer. So they turned me loose on the side of a road. Since I'm older and can't hear very well, I felt very lost. And alone.

"I'm a loving mother with no one to love. All I want is a place to lay my head and maybe go for a walk or two. And feel loved. I've given so much love, and I have a lot more to give. I just need someone to love me too. Could that be you?" Bonnie is your Rockwall Adoptable Pet for the week of September 10, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment